Thursday, July 28, 2016

#BellCanada #Cost

I wrote to Bell this evening:

Dear initial reader of this email - this is a complaint that should be directed to Bell's senior administration since it is not a complaint about particulars but about the overall policies of Bell.

Dear Bell Executive;

Please explain to me why my bill keeps going up when you should by now have paid for a large percentage of your infrastructure costs, you have pretty well every other service provider cribbing off your system (and you're getting paid for that, I'm sure) and that it's a known fact that overhead costs in production level down and off. You must be making a near 100% profit in relation to costs! In any case, I would like an indication of your profit versus your expense since April 2016 if I am going to continue my "investment" as a subscriber. I would like a tabular breakdown.

PS I hope you are paying your call centre and customer service employees a fair wage.

No comments:

Post a Comment